Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hike to the top of Snow King

 On my way to the top...looking over JH

 JH, Tetons, and Flat Creek

 Shack on top

 Wildflowers

 Looking through at the Tetons

I'm glad there was a sign pointing to the outhouses or I would have been lost
 
Myself and two girls from work decided to hike to the top of Snow King Mountain Resort this morning. It was a fairly good hike and it was beautiful to see Jackson from so high up! The wildflowers were incredible and there, once again, was not a cloud in the sky to be seen! Even though the hike was pretty much switchback after switchback I still enjoyed myself and the view of the town. Definitely a hike that I will continue to do! :)


1 comment:

  1. Clark and I need to come hike around up there! Looks like some fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete