Sunday, July 10, 2011

How old do you think I am?

As of late I have had several people ask me how old I am, if I'm old enough to be ringing them up, or what grade I will be going into...usually I'd be okay with this but right now I'm not. Within one hour of work the other day I had two ladies ask how old I was and of course I responded with a red face, "I'm 18 and I'll be 19 in October." Their jaws instantly hit the floor and they responded with, "I thought you were 13 or 14!" Sweet. I know I look young but let's just hold all of our comments to ourselves please.

On a happier note...watching the US women's team defeat Brazil to advance in the World Cup was pretty much the highlight of my week! It was seriously one of the best games I have ever watched and I am so glad that we pulled away with the win. I may or may not have gotten chills while watching that game because it was THAT good.

Nothing else is too exciting except for the fact that I have re-addicted myself to Grey's Anatomy...there is nothing more rewarding than spending a little work money on buying the complete seasons. Watching that show definitely gets me through the day...isn't that sad? I think it is.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon and I both got very into that game and we were very glad church didn't start till 1:00 :) And I think looking young is definitely in the genes. On my mission people asked me what high school I went to and were shocked when I told them I was 22. The best is when they follow with, "oh, you'll be grateful you look so young when you're older..." We'll see about that...

    ReplyDelete