Tuesday, July 26, 2011

String Lake

 Not a cloud in the sky

 The girl who hikes alone...

 String Lake!

 Self timer photo with the lake? Sure, why not!

 Mt. Moran with the lake

 Black and White of the moose

 My moose! :)

I hadn't been up to String Lake yet so I decided to head up there one fine sunny afternoon. Might I add there was not a cloud in the sky to be seen...this made for excellent photo taking. I took a four mile hike around the lake and it was beautiful! I could have stayed there all day. THEN on my way home, on the road from Moose to Wilson (which is my Logan Canyon temp), I came across a moose lounging in a swampy area! Obviously I pulled over and hiked down to the moose to get some close up shots and to make my mom jealous. I literally could have sat there all day and watched her drink water. So exciting. I know. Don't be jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment