Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A day well spent with Alex, Thomas, and Norda in JH

 Alex and his butterfly :) Such a cutie

 String Lake and a lady catching some Vitamin D

 Another moose! This time it was a bull moose and I was so excited!! 

 View of Jackson from the kiddie lift at Snow King

Getting ready to ride the Alpine Slides...quite a bit of fun packed into 44.6 seconds

 SO HAPPY they came to visit!

 Enjoying some Huckleberry Soda at Billy's!

If you haven't been here then you are missing out.

I was so excited when I found out that I was having visitors! I loved having my brother, dad, and grandma here even though it was only for a day :) I miss my family so much and it was perfect for them to come! We went to lunch at Sanchez (also a must try), drove up into the park, did the Alpine slides at Snow King, shopped around the store, and ended the day with dinner at Billy's. It was a fun filled day and I can't wait for my next set of visitors!

Other than having visitors and working nothing else has really happened. I was helping a lady from Logan the other day and she asked me what my last name was so naturally I told her and after I told her she said, "Well that's a very well known name in Logan!" I was kind of taken back at the tone in her voice. She almost seemed jealous that she wasn't an Emmett. I would be too. No big deal. Anyways, she snatched her purchase and walked out as I stood there with a puzzled look on my face. Other than that I'm just working as often as I can and taking pictures whenever I have free time! If you're ever in the area let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment