Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When you're the best of friends

 Kaylee adding some excitement to our photo

 Laughs and splash

 We struggled

I know, I know I'm a little behind but at least I am updating! A couple of weeks ago my three best friends decided to be absolute gems and come visit me for the weekend! I was beyond excited because I hadn't seen them in a very long time. They rolled in late Saturday night and we decided it would be fun to set up a tent in the front yard of my apartments and sleep out there for the night. Well, it's quite dark because the nearest street light is a half a block down the road so we decided that it would be best if we walked that half a block, set up the tent under the street light in the middle of the road, and walked the tent back. Success. Good thing it was 1 o'clock in the AM so traffic was non existent. I honestly slept better in the tent on the hard ground with a thin sleeping pad than I do every night in the thing that's called a bed. The next day we took the tent down, had a small breakfast, and headed up into the park to see the Tetons and to mess around at String Lake. Although the weather wasn't ideal we still had a very fun time and I'm sooooo so so glad they came all the way up here (even though the may or may not have struggled with directions) to visit me just for a day. We then enjoyed a cheeseburger at Billy's, shopped around, and then they were off! Kate, Lexi, and Kaylee....thanks again for visiting me!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment