Monday, June 20, 2011

Touring the town on my beach cruiser

Newly rebuilt arch in the square

Cowboy statue in the town square

My place of employment

Infamous Cowboy Bar

My cute transportation :)

Jackson has a Harv! YAY!

Stagecoach ride around town. Cute and smelly.

Snow King makes Beaver look goooood :)

I didn't work until 1 o'clock the other day so I decided to play tourist. It was fun going around and taking pictures with my new camera. Hope you enjoyed the few photos that I have so far. I hope to get up to the park soon to get even better pictures! :)


2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've been to Jackson but it's amazing how similar it looks even your bike, or something like it, could have been there way back when. (I love the basket, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "overview" of the town... Wish we could visit! Hope you're having some fun too!

    ReplyDelete