Saturday, June 25, 2011

Randoms

Nothing too exciting has happened since the last time I posted except for...
I had a little girl, probably four, tell me I looked really pretty. YES!
I talked with a lady from Park City for a good 15 minutes about her life and her kids. Interesting.
I went to lunch with Jason and Lisa Allen one day...thanks again!
I went for a run and it was beautiful. However waking up with a charlie horse in your calf that morning makes it difficult to have a good run.
I over heard a couple arguing on how to pronounce "Teton". They finally settled with "Tetin". Making the "e" long and the "On" an "In". It made me laugh.
A family of four came into the store ALL wearing those gorilla feet running shoes and they ALL had matching shirts on. The type of shirts that you would get at a gas station that had "Freedom" and a bald eagle on it. So cute. I can tell you one thing, they were not a running family. At all.
I found out I have the 3rd and 4th of July off which means I will happily be skiing Snowbird on the fourth of July! What an excellent way to spend the holiday with the family. I have waited 18 years for this and it's finally going to happen! Hardly happy.
Tomorrow my grandma and grandpa Nyman, my sister, and possibly my brother are coming to visit and I'm so excited! I miss them all and little ole Logan.
That's it for now and I hope more crazy tourists come to visit so story time will be more intriguing next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment